Magnetized Magnetized

So addicting, I had to beat it all. It has an awesome layout and concept that's nice and simplistic yet it still looks really good. Played for like 2 hours with like 450 deaths. It's great.

Multiplayer Mini Chess Multiplayer Mini Chess

10/10, Like Skyrim with chess!

The Square The Square

Crashed my computer and I lost all of my progress on my own game T.T I don't even know how it crashed me, my specs are really high...

Falkor responds:

I am sorry are you blaming this games for crashing your computer and you losing data? ok then.

Red Vs. All Red Vs. All

Fun until you die 3 times, same thing over and over. It's laggy and has a very general concept. Maybe add variance in the game, make it easier, style it, ect.

2Spooky4Gaming responds:

I meant to make it like a repetitive game like super hexagon. It's to see how far you can go on something. Thanks for The Feedback Though.

Underdoge Underdoge

Absolutely magnificent, I like the varying of cars and such! Concept is good as well! Death screen is nice as well.

2d Tanks [Early Alpha] 2d Tanks [Early Alpha]

Epilepsy warning next time please? Ow... xD Keep working at it! Maybe add transparency? Make it so sprites aren't duplicating and blinking every tick? Smaller embed? Is it possible for me to die? Why are they driving around the corners now? Ummmmm...

xxgamer520 responds:

Thanks for your comment :)

What are you mean with transparency?
The sprites blinking every tick?
I will make a smaller embed soon :)
Yeah, you can die. You have an Health bar in the buttom.
"Why are they driving around the corners now?"
I will fix it :)